We are hiring - Children's Sports Facilitators: ELC's & Child Cares
* Are you studying Early Childhood Education (Cert 3 or above)? * Do you have previous experience working with children aged 2 – 6? * Are you passionate about improving children’s health?
We are looking for multiple people who can:
- Deliver engaging, dynamic, non-competitive and fun physical activity and sports programs to children aged 2 - 14 in Early Learning Centres in the community.
- Manage large groups of children with a variety of abilities and needs
- Is outgoing, enthusiastic, willing to take on feedback, and has excellent communication skills
- Is punctual, reliable and willing to take on feedback, and has excellent communication skills
- Available during school hours and throughout the school holidays
Applicants must have a driver’s licence, access to their own vehicle and be willing to drive up to 45 minutes for a program. Applicants must also be able to provide the following certifications OR be willing to obtain if successful in gaining employment:
Working With Children Check (current DCSI Child Related Employment Screening is acceptable)
First Aid Certificate
Community Coaching General Principles (CCGP) online training
RRHAN-EC Full Day Training
Catholic Police Clearance (desirable)
Provide proof of COVID-19 mandatory vaccinations
Directed by our in-house Early Childhood Teacher, you will run Multi-Skill and Sport Specific programs in Child Cares and Early Learning centres in Metropolitan Adelaide. If successful, Stay Active will provide you with relevant resources and training.
Applicants studying teachering (Early Childhood), majoring in Health and Physical Education (PE), or are currently undertaking a qulification in a related field will also be highly regarded.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
To apply: Complete the Application Form below and email this to email@example.com in PDF format (one document only) along with a copy of your RESUMÉ. No photo images will be accepted. Closing Date: COB Wednesday 13th April 2022
Please note: If shortlisted, you will need to be available on a weekday in June for the group interview. If successful, you will need to be available on a weekday in June for the Training & Induction.